My name is Andrea Bahledová.
Joga has become an integral part of my life 16 years ago, when a book by the well-known english author Vilma Lalvani came into my hands. Her way of practicing and passing on information has inspired me so much that I started practicing yoga myself, first at home, and later, besides self-study, I started attending yoga courses near my residency.
It is important to choose the right kind of yoga and the right instructor. Because of it I studied yoga under the guidance of qualified instructors with years of experience.
- Two years of yoga studies under the direction of Jane Orton, Senior Iyengar Yoga Teacher who received the title directly in Pune from Teacher Iyengara,
- Two years of yoga studies led by Rachel Lovegrove, Iyengar Yoga Teacher,
- Teacher training Powerjoga Academy Slovakia III. Level, Václav Krejčík,
- Intensive course for Teacher Training Vinyasa flow, Václav Krejčík,
- Professional seminars for yoga teachers: Gravid yoga with Diana Bier and Mudr. Eduard Čupka, Jaroslav Pávek, Jakub Šamberger, Fredy Aysi, Swami Sudhira or less known David Sye, Dianna Ruas W.I. And Daniel Naef,
- In this time I study Yoga Therapy, Ayurveda, Nutrition and Therapy Power Yoga Academy in progress.
- An yoga instructor at La Source and La Luna, Grenada, West Indies,
- Aerobic and yoga center Aréna NR, Adriana Seidler, Slovakia.
About my yoga exercise:
At my classes you can expect the relax and hard effort at the same time and the feeling of self-recognition. Your reward will be an infusion of new energy to life, better holding of body, a reinforced back and a healthier view of the world, your goals and better health.
- individual lessons 60 min 22 Eur